Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5th

Took a boat cruise from Fremantle to Perth saw dolphins playing in the water. Have not seen any sharks yet but there have been 5 shark attacks in this area lately, so no swimming in the ocean for me! Saw a house on the riverbank that was for sale for $70m but it only sold for $55m see picture. Perth is a lovely, clean city.
Had a lovely picnic dinner by the Swan River and then went to the outdoor movie theatre at the university of western australia and saw a French film The Boy and the Bike. It is too bad Victoria does not get the weather to have this kind of theatre but I am not sure Victorians would be willing to pay $16 to watch a foreign film- apparently Aussie's are because the place was packed.
Tomorrow morning I am meeting my dad's cousin for coffee. When I cleaned out my parents house I found a letter from my dad's cousin who lives here. I kept the letter in case I ever made it this way and thought I would call him--stay tuned and I will let you know how coffee goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment